Etichette

venerdì 19 luglio 2013

Dice are never enough!


Many dice :-)
As many role-players I am in love with dice, it seems that I cannot get enough and so I keep buying them (usually if I order some books or some games I add a few dice). The picture above is part of my dice collection (about 80% the others are kept around "ready to be used" or in the original game boxes).   

A closer look, notice the tin box with numbers on it and jumbo dice inside :-)
Speaking of dice some links are needed, the Wikipedia Dice Page, the Dice Collector Page (the envy! the envy!) and between his sub-pages a nice one on dice shapes, an Even Dice Kickstarter that I missed (the rage! the rage! How will I get my hand on spherical d14, d18 and d22), and the Platonic Solid Page on Wolfram (for the truly mathematical minded among you) since platonic solids are the perfect five of the dice world (d4, d6, d8, d12 and d20).

Another zoom in

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento